Friday, June 08, 2007

Passport - Algeria ?

I have managed to find my passport ( by pure coincidence, that is ). I realized it expired about a month ago, so now i need to get a new one. I will be forced to get a biometric password. Another great achievement for total control.

I want to travell somewhere out of Europe this year. I've been looking into Algeria. I would just like to have someone traveling with me, but nobody has the time and/or money.
It costs 460 € to get to Algiers, the capital of Algeria ( from Slovenia, i guess it's cheaper elsewhere) . Then i plan to wonder around through the mountains and the Sahara desert - adventurous style. Probably rent a car ( or a camel ? - just kidding :) )Is anyone up to it ? Date of departure - about 7th of August. I expect it to last for 3 weeks.
I expect it to cost about 1000 € in total.

So to summarize : mail me, bitches ( or comment, at least ) ;)

No comments: