Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jogging

I guess i got pretty bored, but i decided to start jogging about a month ago. Of course i am way too lazy, i just do it when i feel like it, so it looks something like this: jogging for 3 days and then nothing for a week. Repeat as needed.
I have this standard route i take. It goes through the forest and through the fields, it's really nice. It's a bit varied with two instanced of uphill running ( not too long, though, otherwise i would have given up ) and some pathless areas, which makes it all more interesting.
Anyways, i have been running against the time, just to make it more interesting. I like to get myself a good run. It's kinda cool when you get a bit tired and you say to yourself, ok i need to stop, but actually you don't and you can keep on running, only if you wish to.
Well, i broke my personal best and now it stands at 24:43.62


When i started running it has been a bit above 30 minutes. So i have made quite some progress. This makes me feel quite satisfied with myself.

So it's been good so far.

No comments: