Thursday, November 17, 2005

Being tricked..

I was trying to post this a bit earlier, but i haven't managed to do it since i was busy ( what other excuse did you expect ? :p )
I would like to tell you guys what has happened to me last saturday..
Well, to be more precise it started on friday evening.
I was trying to fix my computer, which was having some major hickups and harddirve failures.. It was about 10 pm and i was getting quite upset since i hadn't managed to resolve the issuse for more than 4 horus, and i was getiing hungry. Then a friend of mine contacts me over MSN and says something like : " Hey ! A friend of mine, Andrej Whoever says he and his friends are thinking of organising themselves into a youth club and wanna come down to our place and check us out. Could you be there at 2 pm ?"
This sentence probably requires some explanation. The fact is we do have something i would translate as "youth club" ( and i ain't gonna bother finding a better suting one, so just get over and live with it ), where we do very interesting and obviously cool stuff, such as challenges for example ( which originate from lack of adrenalin due to the absence of fjords, BTW ) [ racing with shopping carts rings a bell, anyone ? ]
Anyways not to go too far explaining my friend has asked if i could be there and show this Andrej Whoever guy around. I was pretty busy with teh computer so i simply said :"For sure".
It was nothing unusual for me to do this kind of stuff on saturdays, since my friend is absent on saturdays ( he actually works on saturdays, can you imagine that ? ). I wasn't suscpicious even when he said he cannot give me this Andrej Whoever guy's number since his mobile phone is broken ( it happens to him all the time ).
Anyways i came there at 1:45 pm, waiting for the guy. I prepared some stuff he might like to see. I called my friend one more time, just to make sure this Andrej Whoever guy is actually coming - surprisingky my friend's phone was working.. - strange..
But still it didn't make any sense to me, until it was 2 pm. And guess who came around ? I don't know wheteher you manged to guess, but yes, it was Petra. Damn i was astonished (is that an SAT word ?), cause i really wasn't expecting her. I even asked her : " what are you doing here?", but then i sort of a managed to get teh puzzles together and realise it was a birthday surprise..
RESPECT ! ( on make that a double respect ).
Well, that was indeed less predictable than those UWC midnight birthdays..
Especially, since i didn't know Petra had my friend's email address..

But yeah, obviously it was cool and respectfull indeed.
Just, damn, how come i wasn't seeing it ?

Even Jedi skills cannot protect me from this one..
But as long i am enjoying every single second of it, it's cool..

Oh, and i got some nice mails from some ppl, not gonna mention anyone (you know who you are .. if you don't then you must be xiangming ;) - no offense my dearest chienese !)- thanks bitches, you rock !
Also respect for whoever managed to bother to read through all this ...
And for those of you who forgot about my B-day, it's cool - i keep on forgetting these things and sometimes wish to shoot myself in the foot because of this.
But that ain't the most important - as we all know - all it matters is RESPECT - so just show some !


2 comments:

Tugc said...

happy belated bday.. ;) when did petra go there?that should be really cool

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »